Classroom Organization Ideas

Monday, July 11, 2022 / Leave a Comment


Summer vacation is going fast .. I have been thinking about new ideas to organize my classroom. Here are some things I will be using this year to organize better. Click the pictures to get the product.

1. For my Task Cards and Motivation/Behavior Management Punch Cards

 

These is the perfect size and easy to organize. The colors will help my students to put them away. I am currently creating labels for each box. (will post pictures soon)


What about my centers? I have two types of centers. Online Centers and also Centers in Folders. 

2. For my Centers I will be using these trays. 
Each color will indicate a subject. For Example: Red-Spanish , Blue-Math , Green-Science, Yellow- Social Studies, etc...

3. These pocket folders are perfect to use in centers. They will be color coded as well. For Example: Red-Spanish , Blue-Math , Green-Science, Yellow- Social Studies, etc. That will make it easy to reorganize after my students are done. 




4. This rolling cart is very useful to organize material and move it where is needed. I have a couple and use one to organize my teaching material as well. 



What is something new you will be using in your classroom this year?

Thank you, 
Karem



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top